 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 821 – 840 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Brad & All, (...) Wow, talk about extremely awesome! I would have NEVER imagined TLC ever doing this. It is a dream come true! : ) (...) That is great, so people who own the original sets can say, yes, I have the original one as well. Great idea! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

I'm very excited about the Legends perspective as well. But to me personally, there's one option that would really make this even greater: *Reruns in a different color from the original.* Why? Consider: - Variety. It would be more interesting to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Those aren't really rare, and they still have to have the molds - they made the Deutsch Telekom sets last year. (...) Not rare, still have the molds, most likely - 4559. (...) DEFINITELY not rare anymore, they're in some Creator sets this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

After a nine month drought of not buying new LEGO, sans a LEGO Racer and the Droid Escape set, I have pre-ordered my Guarded Inn, and this is from someone who was never once intrestead in Castle sets. I am so excited! This is a great idea for LEGO! (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Questions about backordering a set...

Hey Y'all: Okay, so I backordered my lot of Guarded Inn sets...so far so good. 1. When will I actually be charged for this order -- today or when it ships? 2. If the totality of my order is sent in different parcels, will I be charged for shipping (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

I am hoping/dreading that one of the next sets will be 497. Hoping, because I would love to buy a small fleet of them. Dreading, because I just purchased my first on Ebay and would feel like an idiot. I guess better an idiot with a fleet than an (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I wonder if they chose large sets because the profit margin works better for a small number of expensive sets. However, if "set size" really is an issue, they could bundle together a few sets like sets 6041 (armour shop), 6040 (weaponsmith), (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Re-released sets and Brickfest

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3B164167.500F@m...ing.com... (...) Heck, LEGO should go ahead and have some of these sets right at Brickfest available for sale on the spot. They would probably sell out in five minutes. Tim (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Dear Brad - please remember that since you are re-releasing relatively recent sets, the response may not be as vigorous as if you had released older sets. I hope that a lukewarm response to this round of releases won't stand in the way of (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) And I don't feel bad about having paid $3 each for Guarded Inn walls. I probably would still consider paying that much (but don't worry, I'll be lining up a decent order of these tomorrow, I've been plotting how to do something with the 4 sets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  I don't want to complain, but....

First, I am not complaining that Lego is re-releasing the 6067. Great news. But........ If they are going to produce these sets again, I just pray they will put the red/black tudor castle walls into the bulk bricks section. I think its great that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Very cool! I'm looking forward to the LEGO Space Legends... how are you determining which sets to re-release? Hint: The ratings on the LUGNET set database would be one free source of market ratings. Also, one issue which may be one reason LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Questions about backordering a set...

(...) When it ships, from what I can remember. (...) ONE charge. (...) Probably, since they can't have shipped it yet, since they don't have the sets yet. (...) If you CALL, I believe you can add on, but I don't know about online. -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) This is wonderful news! Let me be the 111th to thank you! It's a great feeling to know that as large a company as Lego is listening to it's fans, and is making such an effort to give them what they want. Bravo! Here are my wishes for future (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Stand down Red Alert, go back to Magenta. The 10000 has arrived in the dutch corner now. I just finished my order of the Guarded Inn (and a few other sets). Mark -now the waiting begins- de Kock (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Legends suggestion

First, thank you at everybody in Lego/Lego Direct that gets things moving. Already a lot of people have done many suggestions. For sure everybody wants a Legend set in the theme they favor. Here is my suggestions: Classic Space: 497/928 Galaxy (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Lugnet has a problem

Lugnet has a problem. No one can have their own opinion if it differs from everyone elses. If they do, they are attacked. Read the posts that were in reply to my own, stating my discontent with the re-release of the Castle set the Guarded Inn. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Wow. Lemme say that again - wow. Well, thanks - honestly. I could say it's about time you guys did something brilliant again, but that might sound double-edged. So I'll just say this is brilliant. It'll make you a mint, it'll make us happy, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Brad: Sugestion for 6067

Brad: The Guarded Inn is a very neat small building. LEGO may be able to boost sales if you post an alternative design on the web somewhere that is a larger building built from 2 or more of these sets. Some AFOL may want to do this also Lester (Add (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

If TLC is reissuing old sets those selling old sets not be too happy (EI held onto a guarded in to sell it on ebay for mucho $, And then TLC rereleases it in 2001[1]) I will be happy cause hopefully I can get some old sets again. but a little (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.229)

More:  Next Page >>