 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2729
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:38:10 GMT

I am hoping/dreading that one of the next sets will be 497.  Hoping,
because I would love to buy a small fleet of them.  Dreading, because
I just purchased my first on Ebay and would feel like an idiot.  I
guess better an idiot with a fleet than an idiot with just 1.  I guess
I will just have to buy a bunch to lower the average price paid.  Of
course this would not be so bad if it were not for the fact that I
just won the auction and have not even received the set yet

SR
LEGO Legend #497 sets soon please.

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

Well, I guess people who've paid more than $150 for those old • Guarded Inns
feel pretty ripped off right now.  :-D

Maybe, maybe not.

This always comes up if you are in this situation and you need to • evaluate,
was it worth it to you to have it back then instead of waiting till • later? I
know my answer would be that it is worth it. There is a time value • to money,
and a money value to time.

++Lar