 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 81 – 100 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) I like your idea and the idea of theme buckets which I and other people have thought of. I do think that a more practical solution would be to combine two or three themed sets into a larger set for Shop at Home. (btw - remember in the late (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.118)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I would imagine that the folowing might cause problems: 1.licenced sets like SW (lucasfilm might not want the instructions to go online) 2.promotional sets (like the shell gas station sets) 3.sets that they have lost the instructions for or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.118)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) Actually, some of the Kabaya sets HAVE been released in the US. Not in the same packaging, and not always with the same set number, but I have found several sets which were released in the Kabaya promotion. Specifically, the sets (finding a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.118)

  Lugnet Promo Sets

I'm curious as to how the promotional sets work. Is it at all possible that Lugnet could work with TLC to make promotional sets available? I'd love to see an assortment like the Shell sets (and I'm sure Lugnet would be happy for TLC to sell them (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.118)

  RE: Ideas for new sets?

(...) Hi :) I'm very sorry to cross post this (see below) "Ideas for new sets?" lugnet.robotics thread (I think it should've originally been posted to lugnet.technic) *but* I think it's the kind of threads that become more and more frequent nowadays (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.118)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

Amazing. The HP sets just arrived at my office (New York). -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 1.118)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Oh my, such a simple question, but with so many complicated ways to answer! This is like asking 'what makes a good wine', or 'what makes a good movie'... Good pieces, sure - but not everyone buys a set just for the pieces. Some people buys (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.117)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I think that Lego have got themselves into a viscious circle. For some reason they realeased Juniorised sets, these sets didn't sell as well as they hoped. So to make up for losses they've diluted their product range and created these sets (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.117)

  an alternate opinion

in general response to this thread.... i hate juniorization as much as the next guy but i don't buy those sets. The new SW sets are the BEST sets TLC has ever made, the curved pieces (finally) allow for stylish mocs, and the canopies can be placed (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.117)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Dear Brad - please remember that since you are re-releasing relatively recent sets, the response may not be as vigorous as if you had released older sets. I hope that a lukewarm response to this round of releases won't stand in the way of (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.117)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I wonder if they chose large sets because the profit margin works better for a small number of expensive sets. However, if "set size" really is an issue, they could bundle together a few sets like sets 6041 (armour shop), 6040 (weaponsmith), (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.117)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

<snip> (...) I am 12 and a half years old. I wish buckets like that (BT1, M:Tron, ect) would come out because I wasn't alive during that time period and I missed out on the great sets. The sets to me right now seem boring now. Don't even get me (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.116)

  Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?

(...) ??? I think LD couldn't care less about what goes on at ebay. (...) Well, how about this scenario: what would you rather have, this set run over 60,000 sets, or 3 sets of the same car in alternate road color schemes. As far as "limited (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.116)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) You're right, but the target customers for the Mindstorms sets and 'standard Lego sets' are quite different. After all, there's been a minifig X-Wing as well as a UCS X-wing, which sets are even closer in ressemblance than Mindstorms and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.116)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

LEGO would be making a huge mistake if they assumed that the things we want are different than what kids want. I hear just about every day from a very reliable source that parents and kids hate juniorized sets. They want sets with more pieces. They (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

If TLC is reissuing old sets those selling old sets not be too happy (EI held onto a guarded in to sell it on ebay for mucho $, And then TLC rereleases it in 2001[1]) I will be happy cause hopefully I can get some old sets again. but a little (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Anyone know just what the "conditions" for having an account are?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3CF9C907.9010502@tp...com.au>... (...) When I investigated this (in Canada) the restrictions were that you had to sell the sets as sets (no breaking up and selling parts), they had to be sold through "normal retail (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Target market

(...) The AFOL market is for sets and for bulk parts. Sets are currently available in multiple venues. I don't see that changing soon. LD is taking small steps into the bulk parts market. I'm still curious to see how far they will take that. "Every (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Designer sets at Shop@Home?

(...) They were previewsed at Toy Fair in NYC last week; they are the same sets that first surfaced in January: robots, cars, planes, animals, etc. (all non-System-- themed models, but with no mini-figures). (URL) down to the "Inventor and Designer" (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

I think Ben is right. first of all, lego should stop juniorizing their new sets, let alone their vastly popular train sets. i think the 9v train sets were great, up until the 4560-or the US version the 4561. the 4559 looked ok, but with alittle (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.115)

More:  Next Page >>