 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 81 – 100 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Everyday buildings are are good. I would like to see full 3D buildings but good "doll house" style is Ok What I would like is town tubs with architecture pieces that allow you to build any (most) of the building mentioned. Throw in indea (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) This is my *favorite* concept. CITY themes over the past few years have been basic construction, fire, rescue and police. I would like to see more "everyday" buildings that can fit into an ever-expanding town. Either Americana or European (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

I suppose a lot depends on who it's targetted at. Level of juniorization and model scale are big questions. Classic cars at the mini-racer scale (meh, ok)? Minifig scale (neat!)? Model team scale (drool!)? Considering that it sounds like it's a S@H (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) There are a lot of great Fabuland parts, some of the popular Fabuland parts: Lampposts Washtubs Curved car roof Ships wheel Decorative 1x4 brick w/3 lobes Car exhasut pipes Curved top "saloon" doors Jail cell door Spiral stairs Airplane engine (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.389)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Yes, this is probably the kind of system that Jake prompted us to imagine when he asked us to ponder where this system might be 6-10 years down the road (provided it is sucessful). As you brilliantly put it, in the "World of next Thursday." I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.388)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) I don't know how long this will last or if the offer has expired. Someone from the Gateway Lego Users Group noticed this offer and sent the following info out on the group list. --- In GtwLug... Blackrock <blackrock@y...> wrote: (...) (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.376)

  Re: NDAs

(...) Well put. (...) Yes to both. That last point is critical. We need crispness. The increased response is great but is it temporary? Setting some clear expectations, and maybe further sorting stuff into different channels by what it is (a bug (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.371)

  Block N Roll sets on an Amazon Lego Duplo search

Is this the correct place to report keyword spamming? I was searching Amazon for Lego Duplo and it shows alot of Block N Roll sets: (URL) link will probable wrap. On the main amazon.com page type in Lego Duplo in the All Products search box and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.369)

  question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

Can someone (jake?) from LEGO find out what the deal is with these sets. Both sets show that the "fan"/"engine center" piece (used as the tail rotor on the 7031) are supposed to come in black. But my copy of both sets came with grey. Is there a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.368)

  Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

And if you look at the rotor piece for that set's alternate build image, it's black. I'd say it's a very good question as to what color piece actually comes in the set. Either that or LEGO made a big stuff-up when they shot the photos. Cheers ... (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.365)

  Hordika Despondency

I purchased today set 8737 which looked from the packaging to have 2-4 new pieces which I thought would make excellent leg/foot pieces for my LEGO robot creations. Upon opening the package, I became despondent. The interesting pieces, namely the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.365)

  Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

Well my copies of both 4403 and 7031 displayed black rotors in the instructions and box photos for the models in question. Both came with grey rotors. (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.365)

  Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

(...) The picture at Lego.com for 7031 has that part's color as grey: (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.365)

  Positive S@H experience

My wife ordered a bunch of sets back in October. One set, the BrickMaster 10167 kit was missing. I just called S@H and spoke with a very pleasant rep who said she will have it shipped out immediately. Thank you, LEGO Shop @ Home for the great (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Would someone from TLG please explain the mad specials on S@H Australia site?

It would appear that they're the same as in Europe, however, that still doesn't explain or justify the extreme smallness of the discount amount, especially given the higher cost of postage us Aussies have to put up with. Which is my reason for, as (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

sets
(score: 0.364)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

What you said, Baby! I wondered upon these issues almost immediately. Are they reinventing the wheel, or reusing the wheel that has already been made? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.360)

  Which color 1x4 arches were included in the 500-piece bonus tubs?

I am in a quandary here, as I have two possible color choices for the 3659 pink arches that are in the 4679's 500-piece bonus tub. However, peeron lists two quite similar sets which have very similarly colored pink arches in them. Can anyone from (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.359)

  Non US prices AGAIN

Yes, I know it's been done to death, but us non-US AFOLs are gonna keep pounding it till something changes. The other day I get an email from S@H. Woohoo!! a new exclusive SW set, the 10134 Y-wing. The pics look great! I figure I'll go check it out. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.354)

  Re: New LEGO Parts for AFOLs.....

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:3A01BDCC.1D4077...ich.edu... (...) Can't say I'm screaming for them, but you have a point here. (...) Don't like this one. This is where you can use all your creative imagination in using all (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

Todd Lehman wrote: If TLC were my toy company.... First, I would do the obvious and offer as many kinds of bricks in bulk online as I could. That's a no-brainer. After all, you can't build imagination without the hardware;-) Second, I would (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

wheel
(score: 0.353)

More:  Next Page >>