 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 781 – 800 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Alrite!! I can finally 'design' a Metroliner and order all the bricks on-line. And how about all those classic space sets that are missing from my collection.... Mark "my bank-account sgonna faint in 2002" de Kock (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: New 'Hard to Find' option on shop @ home

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:G79o0J.1H4@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) LUGNET (...) I agree. My 'very interesting' comment related to the fact the option existed, as opposed to the actual sets on sale regards (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Can I ask if something was discussed? I have been thinking about the studios line. Every store is selling the accessory sets, which I think are rather limiting in appeal if you don't have the main set. Why (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

I cant believe what Lego is doing to their toy line. First, they kill the town and city themes, second, they juniorized their sets to the point where a truck or car has only 10 pieces, then they introduce Jack Stone, without keeping another town or (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) OK. I'll defend the Camel as a good, even great, model, though. It isn't minifig scale but neither are other model team sets. It's a bit bigger scale than model team but it is along the same lines. I found it to be a very enjoyable build. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) That sounds like an idea for a castle starter package, which I would be interested in (being that I have no castle sets, and some would be nice) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) This is the best anouncement I have seen from LD. This will make everyone happy (even the lunatic fringe that didn't want re-issued sets.) I will definately be ordering two of those after Christmas. (And I am mostly a space builder!) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I too would say, "Why not do both?" I think the spirit of the Legends series is great. Even if slight mods are needed to re-produce, the idea that I can get certain older sets that I missed the first time around is thrilling to me. The Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) The latter For those that don't know Australia does not have a shop@home dept or wing of lego oz .But instead comes out ofthe US somewhere?? (...) Also a problem in Australia but it's the other way around ,an example is the santa fe loco it (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home

(...) Pardon my naivety, but at 2,776 (per the box top) pieces, (URL) set 5526> seems to be a fairly decent way to get a variety of legos at an average of $0.047 per peice even if you don't want to build the set using Lego's (online only) (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) That (LEGO's current HTO concept) is not what I'm talking about. As Mike said, $5 is not an impulse buy. Also, the current displays lack variety. One set is not an adequate selection for a really interesting display. I have also seen the Ninja (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GA2u41.7Jp@lugnet.com... (...) Absolutely But I dont have to like it. And we shouldnt just accept it. If no-one complains then guess what happens - the prices will go up even more. Consequence (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  A call for a Current Promotions page on LEGO.com

Dear LEGO, There has been much discussion here about the current promotion with Quaker Instant Oatmeal and the Life On Mars sets. While the LEGO User community is pretty good about sharing this type of information when discovered, it would be a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) That kind of DOES beg the question, to all you completists out there (and I know, I know, complete is by definition what it means to *you*). Suppose you are a Pirate completist... (the three pirate sets have new numbers) If you already have (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: the latest news

(...) large (...) Can I second Alan's comment about Australia. We feel like a Lego backwater down here with no 'Lego Shop At Home' and missing out on certain sets that get released elsewhere. (...) unusual (...) Maybe you could also publish a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

(...) Hm, if LEGO can release these facts now already, then I don't understand why they can't give us the images of these two sets right away. They *do* have images already. I know that because I have seen them. I'm pretty sure the set numbers are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: TLC becomes successful overnight?!

does anyone else notice that they started losing money when the last gerneration of themes left?. the space colection, castle, town (not Jr), big and nifty technic sets. "Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GELJ78.D9L@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Dan... if that makes you sad, just take a look at the style of buildings that LEGO used to put into their sets. These are the kind of buildings I got to enjoy as a kid: (URL) got proper walls, doors and a roof. It's got vehicles and yes, even (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Don't feel upset. LEGO has always done things like this. You can start finding catalogs for the following year, even before new themes and sets are "officially" announced. I guess LEGO did the same here. I don't think they realize that putting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Like I posted before in various threads I agree we are not the target market. Maybe if you have the finances to buy tons of sets just to get a few parts you need you can build whatever you like, most of us probably can't. And even then, some (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>