 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6253
Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:45:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote:
   I wanted to share my extreme displeasure with the Lego Shop at Home service. My mother, knowing what a big fan of Lego I was, decided to surprise me with a set this Christmas, the Lego Factory set 5526. At the time she didn’t realize that it was not at mini-figure scale, and I asked her to return it since I felt it was not really worth the cost.

Pardon my naivety, but at 2,776 (per the box top) pieces, set 5526 seems to be a fairly decent way to get a variety of legos at an average of $0.047 per peice even if you don’t want to build the set using Lego’s (online only) instructions.

Per Peeron’s inventory of said set, you would seem to get a lot of tan and other cool color parts (it’s neat that Peeron can sort by color!) which might make the $0.047 per piece an even better deal?

But that’s just IMHO and YRMV.

:-)