 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6263
Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 01:50:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Richie Dulin wrote:
Otherwise, I agree: gifts should generally be accepted with good grace.

I agree fully.  My nephews picked out a couple small Bionicle sets, which I'm
not at all interested in, for me this year (and last year actually), but I
accepted them with a smile and a thanks.  I didn't even return them to the
store.  To do otherwise would just be tactless, in my opinion.

Jeff

(I should clarify that I don't think it is tactless to return any gifts, since I
exchanged a game I got which was for the wrong system.  But Lego?  I'm happy to
recieve any, since it all just goes into the collective.)

Well said.

Jude