 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6264
Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 04:40:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote:
I wanted to share my extreme displeasure with the Lego Shop at Home service.  My
mother, knowing what a big fan of Lego I was, decided to surprise me with a set
this Christmas, the Lego Factory set 5526.  At the time she didn't realize that
it was not at mini-figure scale, and I asked her to return it since I felt it
was not really worth the cost.

     Wait a minute....you turned down over 2,500 LEGO pieces...because it was
the wrong scale...and then you made your Mom go through the hassle of returning
the set???
     Dude, let me trade one of my Christmas presents for it - oh, wait, I liked
everything I got.  Never mind.  But I'll still take over 2,500 LEGO pieces.  For
free.  As a gift.  Just ship them to me next time.

     This plays through my brainal soundtrack; don't know that I like it, but
it's there: "...I'd take the crocodiiiile!" Da deedley dada, da deedley doo
dah...

     Dude, your mother loves you.  You may not realize how lucky you are, but
I'm happy that your mother loves you.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander