 Animation / 153
Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:56:48 GMT

The LEGO Company, makers of the world’s best-selling construction toys and
Universal Studios Consumer Products Group (USCPG), have joined forces to launch
two Jurassic Park-themed LEGO® products in conjunction with the release of
Jurassic Park III.

Hm, if LEGO can release these facts now already, then I don't understand why
they can't give us the images of these two sets right away. They *do* have
images already. I know that because I have seen them. I'm pretty sure the
set numbers are going to be #1370 and #1371 and although we don't have the
set names yet, I'm pretty sure I'll find out soon. I really don't understand
why it's such a problem to give us the images once TLC knows about the final
layout (and they do!) !

Come on LEGO - where's your problem??

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de