 Animation / 158
Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hm, if LEGO can release these facts now already, then I don't understand
why they can't give us the images of these two sets right away.

You can respect it without understanding it.

They *do* have images already. I know that because I have seen them.
I'm pretty sure the set numbers are going to be #1370 and #1371 and
although we don't have the set names yet, I'm pretty sure I'll find
out soon.

If/when you do, remember that you mustn't share the information here on
LUGNET unless it has been obtained legitimately.  That's part of the T&C,
and please respect it.

I really don't understand why it's such a problem to give us the images
once TLC knows about the final layout (and they do!) !
Come on LEGO - where's your problem??

I don't know if LEGO answers rhetorical questions.  You should really
consider contacting LEGO and asking them directly.

--Todd