 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 681 – 700 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I just pre-ordered it on the US website using the "10000" in the Lego Finder box to find it. Then, after the confirmation was finished and the Order Reference Number showed up, on the bottom of the page it asked me the following: "Help us (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

After a nine month drought of not buying new LEGO, sans a LEGO Racer and the Droid Escape set, I have pre-ordered my Guarded Inn, and this is from someone who was never once intrestead in Castle sets. I am so excited! This is a great idea for LEGO! (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I suspect that the number of builders who would have serious problems would be relatively small. One way you can get a higher ratio of corners would be to buy more Guarded Inn sets (may not be terribly practical depending on your ability to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) This is wonderful news! Let me be the 111th to thank you! It's a great feeling to know that as large a company as Lego is listening to it's fans, and is making such an effort to give them what they want. Bravo! Here are my wishes for future (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Lugnet has a problem

Lugnet has a problem. No one can have their own opinion if it differs from everyone elses. If they do, they are attacked. Read the posts that were in reply to my own, stating my discontent with the re-release of the Castle set the Guarded Inn. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

I'm very excited about the Legends perspective as well. But to me personally, there's one option that would really make this even greater: *Reruns in a different color from the original.* Why? Consider: - Variety. It would be more interesting to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Lego Parts

"Nick Randal" <dnr360@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GEtstr.AI9@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Nick, welcome to Lugnet! *sigh* :) This has been discussed at length here on Lugnet and on RTL (rec.toys.lego) for years. To answer your question, I'll try to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) In 1986? No way. The tabs were around before 1983 (or started that year), as I had never seen the tabless torsos until I picked up a used copy of 6390 Main Street. Now that I think about it, I have some older sets I never noticed "missing" (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Hmm. I recall that the old Classic Space minifigs didn't have the tabs, and I believe they were still around in '84. Perhaps that theme got the newer minifigs later for some reason? In those days I scoffed at any Lego sets that weren't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

(...) If you aren't afraid of clone stuff, Little Tykes made some hedge pieces similar to this. I have a couple, but no pictures unfortunately. They came in the LittleTykes LEGO compatible sets of a few years ago. I have been able to find these at (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.877)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)

(...) Ohhh don't get me started on Jack Stone....toy stores should ban the selling of these awful sets. I would like to see the purpose of buying them....a more expensive version of Town Junior Perhaps (with Creator Figs, instead, and an annoying (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.877)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

Added lego.direct just because I hope they see this and it eventually sinks in. This is meant as constructive critisizm and not a random negative attack. (...) This is great... *but*... What am I going to do with just 2x4 bricks? Its like the brown (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.877)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) It's sad but I must agree this. TRUs here in Turkey stopped selling Lego. The shelves previously occupied by Lego sets are full of Megablocks sets now. And by looking at the models (the big yellow race car, aircraft carrier, battle cruiser, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.877)

  Any chance of bulk raised road plates (6600 style)?

Is there any chance of having bulk raised road plates, as in the ones from the 6600 Highway construction set? I am sure there is a reasonable amount of interest in these, as they were the most sought after items from parted out sets on ebay and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Lego is reproducing these GREAT SETS?(4558 and 4547)? will there be any packaging or differences to the trains that are visible?where can i get more info on these new sets? Joe Franco (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

I couldn't even BEGIN to list my sets. I own over 500K bricks, and part out the vast majority of sets, so I don't see much use in listing sets that have been parted out. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.876)

  I WANT FOLIAGE!!! (was Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?)

Previously, I wrote this: (...) Today I bid on this: Lego #5192 CYPRESS TREES X6 SERVICE BAGS! Item # 1609955387 which closed at $109.50 USD. Why didn't I win this auction? Because that is WAY TOO MUCH @$$%!#@ MONEY to spend on such a thing, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.876)

  why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

Train gets the My Own Train plus the train cars, as well as various bulk packs. Castle gets the Guarded Inn rerelease plus there are the new cool harry potter sets comming out (not lego direct but castle fans like them all the same) Pirate fans get (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is quite likely with a lot of enthusiasts buying multiple copies of the set. My comment is that people should stretch their lego budgets because other rare, classic sets are coming out. (...) Yes and No. I think there is a time period of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Umm, yes. They are re-releaseing these sets. And you probably are missing SOMETHING if you own any LEGO or have ever bought large quantities of said brick. What I want to know, is when are the Collector Pirate sets coming out!? Any info I may (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.876)

More:  Next Page >>