 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 641 – 660 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Custom Kits & Communications

(...) I missed Dan's offerings. Larry, I have seen your hopper cars. Does anyone have a comprehensive list of sets being sold by individuals? I would guess it's short and sporadic. (...) Really? When and how did Brad say this? (...) I agree. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Even if they have directed it at Target- and all their other retailers- it's ridiculous for them to try and stick the cat back in the bag. What possible purpose does it serve? Why does it benefit them to have people on Lugnet not talk about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) Home (...) are (...) soon (...) Actually, from a Lego perspective the purpose of these sets is to build interest in Lego. Since, I think, everyone here or using S@H is already pretty interested in Lego, I don't think it's hurting anything. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) That's true. I would like to see sets reminiscent of Pizza to Go and the Ristorante set that I believe we in the U.S. could only get through S@H. Maggie C. (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) I know where you're coming from. Back in 1987 I bought NINETY of the 517 small basic sets just to get enough windows (180 1x4x3 yellow and 180 1x2x2 yellow) to finish my 25 story ONE SHELL PLAZA Art Deco office building back then (building is (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Sopwith Camel overtakes Guarded Inn! (and it's a NEW set!)

Can you add the set year to the display of ranked sets? I think that would be very interesting. Better yet would be to create an aggregate score per year and draw a graph. KL (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

I just wonder whether lego just want to control business or they realised that these sets actually have a wide interest. If this is the first one, then I hope the future will be brighted up with more.... Sonnich www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ Larry (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Is Model Team Dead?

A real pitty to see such a great model line that brought so many great sets die. Here's to the 5571 and others. R.I.P. Adrian Egli (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: We are ready.

(...) I swear.. the day LD acknowledges and uses .dat as the official means of selling custom sets, I'll drive to NY and kiss Brad on the mouth. Unfortunately, er.. maybe fortunately? I'm expecting LD's very own bloated format inside a glitzy-slick (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home

For anyone in SoCal who just can't wait that long for mail the new sets are at the Downtown Disney Lego store right now. Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

In lugnet.trains, Mike Case writes: ... (...) The Super Chief locomotive and cars are absolutely beautiful. I've bought 15 sets so far, and I could see buying more. But, it is the poorest running train since the inception of 9V. As Jeroen de Haan (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time // Super Chief no train set?

(...) This is absolutely not true. These sets are very much meant to be run. They were never intended to be "display only" models. Whoever he talked to was misinformed. (...) this is the first that we have heard about it having problems. (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

(...) I've moved on from wanting a space Legend. Yeah, I'd buy it- but I'd really rather have something new. (...) I don't see any reason for a fan-created Star Wars set... we've already got tons of SW sets. The main thing I'd like to see on any new (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

Well, to all those who got a copy, have fun with them. ;) Certainly one of the better Technic sets Lego has produced, and a great source for parts too. For those who missed this, Super Cars are frequently available on ebay these days (probably the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Legends: good or bad?

XPFUT .general <snipped it all> First off, this is XPFUT'd to .general because I'd like to spark an intelligent conversation about the Legends line. I don't want this to turn into some kind of argument or debate. Ben, I can understand your point as (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: what makes a legend?

After reading the other comments from other members, I think I actually have changed my mind a bit (I offered my comment on Friday, when you first posted your message, now I've had a weekend to think about it). The more I think about a Legend, I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: (Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Well Aaron, I am in the UK and was just as excited as you, so I went to my local Lego retailer and they confirmed that they were aware of some special sets that are scheduled for release later this year. Although they did not have images the (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) It's kind of funny how the newer generation of kids (action addicted) don't appreciate Lego's core values. Sets with high ratios of specialty parts appeal to them, while basic models, such as Castle and Space don't appeal at all. It's quite (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why the high proce in UK?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:GGC7w3.76u@lugnet.com... (...) Good answer. Price gimmickry might play it's part . The set is priced £10.99 after all However, they have 'My own train' sets at 18.75, and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Which color 1x4 arches were included in the 500-piece bonus tubs?

I am in a quandary here, as I have two possible color choices for the 3659 pink arches that are in the 4679's 500-piece bonus tub. However, peeron lists two quite similar sets which have very similarly colored pink arches in them. Can anyone from (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>