 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 581 – 600 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Now what?

"John Kelly 3" <jkelly3@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H07sxL.5wA@lugnet.com... (...) any (...) complete (...) If (...) were (...) always (...) The inventory you had available to you in the model shop is nothing to do with the inventory of parts (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Greed?

(...) My guess is that LD was waiting to see how well the first one did before committing to doing any more. I'm sure there is a large lead-time for new sets like this, and since it was kept secret until its release, we have no way of knowing how (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) Well, perhaps -- there is certainly desire for certain elements. I think we would all be served better by more selection in the accessory packs, but if the only way to get some things are going to be the Legend and Classics lines, then so be (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

After the introduction of the new European currency three days ago, I was very curious about what would happen to S@H's prices in the euro-zone. What now follows are my findings (which are by no means scientific - it just illustrates how weird their (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Lego distribution problems?

Good Morning! (...) Well, I've been searching a lot around the shops (mostly small, but also TRU and big supermarket chains within 100km radius of my home during the last months (especially since I realized there is no more 4229 Basic XXL box), and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Not available

Dear Brad, after all the glowing reviews of the new MOC-series, and the rumour of more classics being available in 'Hard to find' @shop.lego.com I thought I'd have a look myself. Now the sets look pretty good (even though they're not Model Team or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

I'll take the bait... (...) Yes, I wanted to be kept informed in exactly the manner you describe. The fact that many meetings may have been held to accomplish this maneuver on the part of TLC would suggests a bloated management structure to me and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Exactly. What, precisely, is the point of telling us not to talk about it? The sets might get cancelled? The prices might change? I think anyone reading this information knows that might happen. Competitors might get the info? Uh, so? I'm sure (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

In lugnet.general, Brad Justus writes: Great news... Will LS@H pick up the Kabaya promotional sets. very respectfully, don (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???

(...) Gotta disagree here...I say black and white one clip-ers. The only two sets I know of are the King's Castle <set:6080> (both saddles) and Jousting Knights <set:6021> (white saddle). I have only one black saddle. (...) There was one in the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) What Frank is talking about are the smaller Dinosaurs sets- (URL) mostly have bricks with a few dino specific pieces thrown in (like the neck, head and tail). Hope that helps, ~Nathan (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: soccer coupons

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GLD4vz.72x@lugnet.com... (...) The coupon that has the bus on it is actually valid for one of thre sets of which the bus and the Super Sport Coverage are both included. I was confused when I first looked (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

Allan Bedford wrote in message ... (...) reply (...) were (...) The surveys are still appearing in sets, I have had some within the last few months. Don't remember which set(s) they were in. Over the last 3 years I have sent in several and handed (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) name is Joe Franco, im 16, and I have been playing with Lego for 13 years. I used to like your sets, because of the challenge of building them. When I was smaller, I used to wait after school for the mail man to come deliever our mail in hopes (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  RE: bulk ordering is (not) here! (was - Re: bulk ordering is her e! )

(...) And what about places like Australia, where the sets cost considerably more than the cost of having them sent airmail from the US..or even UK? I'm personally hoping that LD decide on a global price for the items, and then add postage to this, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

Not only that, Its getting v. difficult to get Lego in the UK now. Big stores only stock a few lines. Why do the Americans get privaliged sets. Does it cost to much to release the same set in the US and Europe. why do I have to import (castle) sets (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  suggestions for lego/LD

1.more Space (either Space legends like Classic Space, Ice Planet, Blacktron, Space Police etc or Space parts). I for one am comitting right now to buying any space set that: A.Pre-dates Spyrius (since thats when the good sets stopped IMO) and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?

"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GutpC1.HyK@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) sand (...) They don't need an 'opportunity'. There are loads of great bricks in current sets that must be manufactured by the g'zillion. Why oh why (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  I don't want to complain, but....

First, I am not complaining that Lego is re-releasing the 6067. Great news. But........ If they are going to produce these sets again, I just pray they will put the red/black tudor castle walls into the bulk bricks section. I think its great that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I totally understand what you're saying, and yet - look at the response so far! "It's not exactly what I want, but I'll still probably buy acouple of sets" seems to be the general consensus. So if *this* is profitable for TLC (and I think it (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>