 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3455
Re: soccer coupons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:37:55 GMT

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GLD4vz.72x@lugnet.com...
The soccer coupons that came in the recent Mania Magazine were printed
incorrectly. The front side does not match the back side. I would like to
use these, however I don't want to be hassled at the store. Is there some
way we could get a corrected copy?

Two coupons have their front and back sides mixed-up. Plus the picture for
the 3408 shows the bus not the super sport set.

Rose

The coupon that has the bus on it is actually valid for one of thre sets of
which the bus and the Super Sport Coverage are both included.  I was
confused when I first looked at it as well.

Mike