 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3456
Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today (Florida, USA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:38:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes:
LD and AFOL,
*snip*

They also forgot to enclose the extra page for the Club Car instructions.
(What's changed?)

I had the same problem, though it seems like nothing was skipped in my
instructions, just a reprint of the prior step.  I just moved on to the next
step and didn't see any changes, and when I was finished I didn't have any
parts left over (well 1 1x1 blue tile, but I'm assuming that was just an
extra part).

Jason