 Trains / 13496
13495  |  13497
Subject:
10001 & 10002 arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:17:29 GMT

My apologies if somebody has already posted this, but my sets only arrived
today.

10002 has the same pieces as the original, 4547, including the printed
pieces.
The only difference being in the packaging and a mis-print in the
instructions, which necessitated a loose page being inserted in the outer
delivery box.

There are a few differences between 10001 and 4558, as far as I can tell
from the instructions.
(I had to leave the box of parts at work, due to my wife not knowing about
it yet. She'll probably find out eventually, but I'd prefer her not to know
for now. :-O)
The hair on the girl with the red necklace has changed to a ponytail, from a
small tuft on each side of her hair, in the original.
The doors with windows are printed, as in the original, but the other large
doors look as if they now require stickers to be applied. (I can't check at
the moment, having left the sticker sheets at work too.)

I didn't notice any other differences.

Jonathon