 Trains / 13588
Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 02:44:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike McKee writes:
My Delux Metroliner kit FINALLY arrived to the west coast today, also
missing the Club Car.  It's after closing time for the LD folks on the
opposite coast, but they'll hear from me first thing in the morning.  It was
bad enough waiting an EXTRA month for this shipment, but this is really
unsetteling.  LD has not really been shining on this one it seems.

You must be a relatively new AFOL, Mike.  You may have had to wait a month or
two, but consider that there are many AFOLs who have been coveting Metroliners
and Club Cars for literary *years*.  For these sets (and any sets, for that
matter) to have even been reissued *at all* is quite unprecedented and is worth
noting.  It's all a matter of perspective:-)

-John