 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 581 – 600 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

I think re-releasing sets will drive me crazy for a different, but related, reason... I'm less worried about the value of the sets I own going down, but I think this will make it much harder for me, as a buyer, to figure out how much to pay for an (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

As some of you have already noticed, we recently launched a new section of LEGO.com: (URL) the Build section has some content that might be of interest to Lugnetters and AFOLs in general -- and will hopefully have more in the future -- I thought I'd (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) (snip) (...) This is great news and I'm hoping that the move to (re)issue classic sets will continue after this initial run. I do hope that LEGO Direct will be offering less expensive sets in the future, though. If the prices are close to what (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  All this fuss about service packs and accessories

Funny, but with all the fuss on lugnet these last couple of days about shop.lego.com in Europe selling old service packs and stuff, and demands that lego do same in USA, or start making them again, I have to observe that the reason they stopped (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) I can think of some examples. E.g. number of sale of the Y-Wing+Tie set would be reduced if we know ahead that a cheaper mini-fig set will include Darth Vader. The same applies for the C3PO in Millenium Falcon and Droid Escape. LEGO sets are (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) Agreed. You can't turn a profit if no one is buying your goods. However, I feel that what is offered to Lego customers in Europe should be available to Lego customers elsewhere in the world. If it costs a little extra to ship to the US, then (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Bad Policy #1 (What's the deal, LEGO Direct?)

The recent offering of old service packs on shop.lego.com has got me upset over what I see as a bad policy of LEGO's: no shipping outside shop-at-home territories. There are people over here in the US begging to buy these old and rare service packs, (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) They whole reaseon that I never ordered before when they were available waay back when they were "new" was that I did not have the available cash or a general trust in mail ordering from Shop @ Home. When the 1999 assortment hit, I became a (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

Tomas, Where did you get the time capsule model photos? Are they old stock or new photos taken for the web site. Any interactive picture would really add a lot. Rose "Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) I'm sure I'm not the only castle fan who was really brought out of their Dark Ages (in my case, since 1984) due to the introduction of the Star Wars line, just as Castle was slipping into it's "mini-ice age." The only Castle I saw on the (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) Huh? I fail to see any reason for them not to keep listing the accessory packs in the catalogue until they are sold out (what's it take up , an inch or two per item?). You are asserting that they pulled these packs from sale so they could do (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:>> I guess I still don't get it. I'm trying to think of an example of how LEGO (...) I defy you to point to a single MegaBloks product (other than basic brick design itself, of course) that so closely mirrors (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) Very true, no sales = no profit. LEGO is going to offer what they want , where they want. The best that most of us can hope is the better stuff gets to where we are. I'd love for everything to be available everywhere, I don't know if that will (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) My suspicion is that if these parts were available in the US that there potentially would have been fewer total buyers. Why? The deep pockets eBay resellers would have snapped them up pretty quick. The quantities are pretty low (one of the (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Dave Schuler (<GCz263.2B8@lugnet.com>) wrote at 15:39:38 (...) You may have to think slightly out of the box for this one, but have you looked at Playmobil themes recently? They have excellent Castles, Pirates, Space and (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Bad Policy #1 (What's the deal, LEGO Direct?)

(...) Marc, I apologize in advance. My posting yesterday obviously left some unanswered questions. Your message actually touches on two different points that might seem related, but I want to address them separately. Point 1: Why does Shop At Home (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) I guess I still don't get it. I'm trying to think of an example of how LEGO letting us know about something would hurt you. I mean, LEGO really doesn't have any competition (MegaBloks can only compete on price), so it's not like somebody would (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) You're bored? I have to listen to the endless drumbeat of "like it or lump it", "you should feel lucky LEGO sells us anything" talk. (...) A company not satisfying its customers is doing something wrong. (...) This is a great case in point. (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

<snip> (...) <snip> NO LEGO LUGNET promo set PLEASE!! I agree 100%. Direct and bulk with wide availability is the direction I would rather see as they are infinitely more "core" to the LEGO product and goal of the toy. The gold is in the bricks and (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

(...) Naturally. But nb.: I have not received a single box yet. (...) I did. 3 May. (...) Nope, didn't order it. (...) I ordered a few small batches. The last time was two sets on Saturday, when the set briefly appeared back on the available list. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

More:  Next Page >>