 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 561 – 580 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Don't feel upset. LEGO has always done things like this. You can start finding catalogs for the following year, even before new themes and sets are "officially" announced. I guess LEGO did the same here. I don't think they realize that putting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes: <snip> Brad, as somebody who has a degree in manufacturing engineering (with a minor in business), a big interest in process engineering and 2-3 years experience in injection molding...Belive me, I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Which one? :) (URL) I doubt you'd see either one. The first is too difficult to build, and the second requires too many discontinued parts. In fact, it doesn't look like I have many designs at all that would make reasonable sets. Some possible (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

[snip] (...) So if enough people buy 15 or more then it could be worthwhile (read profitable) to add like 20-20%, 25-25% or something. Well I will definately be voting with my dollars. :-) (...) Woo Hoo! [snip] (...) Well it seems as some of us (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yes. You are absolutely correct. These are the things I've said. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not such a 'brick purest' that I don't recognize the value of specialty pieces. However, as mentioned, I don't buy a set because (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

OK, in this message I'll tackle some of the questions (as best I can) that have arisen recently regarding our bulk program. And I'll toss in a couple of other items of interest at the end (no scrolling ahead, now...). Let me say first that our bulk (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: In the shadow of bent trees

I ordered two sets. They were also bent. I'll be pretty surprised if any "de-bending" solutions have long-lasting effects. (I welcome the oppurtunity to be surprised.) It's ridiculous that I should be faced with such a task anyway. I am *extremely* (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) This is the best anouncement I have seen from LD. This will make everyone happy (even the lunatic fringe that didn't want re-issued sets.) I will definately be ordering two of those after Christmas. (And I am mostly a space builder!) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

I just wonder whether lego just want to control business or they realised that these sets actually have a wide interest. If this is the first one, then I hope the future will be brighted up with more.... Sonnich www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ Larry (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

This is awesome! I saw "the other" post last night, and I must have said "That is so freaking cool!" about 15 times. My poor girlfriend is sick of hearing the phrase "only $40" now I think. Too bad I have to wait till after Christmas to order (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Allan Bedford Disclaimer: Due to the significantly positive nature of this announcement, my response will be all thumbs up. Constructive criticism will wait for further follow-ups. ;) (...) A big step for LEGO Direct, a giant leap for the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(OK, not really an announcement, as the word is already out.... once again I am left in awe of the speed with which news travels*. But humor me for a moment.) LEGO Direct is extremely pleased to announce the launch of the "My Own Creation" series, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) Yikes, Tim. If they included a retailer code on the S@H lit in the boxes, they would have to decide *before packaging the sets* how many would go to each retailer, and then somehow identify the sets for each (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) HOLY CRIPES! That is so cool! Where did this program come from, and why haven't we heard of it yet? Here's the text from the page: The first set created by a LEGO Fan! This special set is the first in the “My Own Creation” series, featuring (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

This is interesting for a couple of reasons - 1. It shows that Lego Direct is continuing to explore creative new ways of selling the brick. 2. This may, hopefully, be the tip of the iceberg for the promised "create your own set" method of selling. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) (URL) wait to see what’s next from the “My Own Creation” Series… Will it parallel the Legends Line in sequence and availability? (...) Indeed, I too would +LOVE+ to get some details on the whole process! (...) Lego Direct is a little (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

Allan Bedford wrote in message ... (...) reply (...) were (...) The surveys are still appearing in sets, I have had some within the last few months. Don't remember which set(s) they were in. Over the last 3 years I have sent in several and handed (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.248)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) I guess we (Lego Community as a whole) need to either: a) boycott Lego or b) everybody flood Brad, and others at Lego Direct (spam their personal mail accounts) with our opinions until they either forward them to the right channels or decide (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.248)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) Mike, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I feel it's only fair to state this: If the LEGO company as a whole doesn't soon pull up its socks, there won't be any LEGO Direct, there won't be any bulk parts and there won't be any more (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.248)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON Light Gray?

(...) basic (...) Most 10 year olds that like Lego would. (I work in a toy store, trust me on that one.) I belive your point was how many parents would buy them for kids. (...) The old service packs were better for that sort of thing. I thought the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.248)

More:  Next Page >>