 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3812
Re: In the shadow of bent trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:18:22 GMT

I ordered two sets.  They were also bent.  I'll be pretty surprised if any
"de-bending" solutions have long-lasting effects.  (I welcome the
oppurtunity to be surprised.)

It's ridiculous that I should be faced with such a task anyway.  I am
*extremely* disappointed in this product and won't be ordering more any time
soon.

Furthermore-- I won't be ordering any more LD bulk packs until after they
have shipped and reviews have been posted.  I'm sick of wasting my money.

Kevin