 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3832
Re: In the shadow of bent trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:23:33 GMT

Hi,

Ok, I just popped open a MISB 7835 to look at a pristine original
Cypress tree. It does not appear to be bent, but most certainly is of a
softer plastic than a handy pine tree.

Funny that... I also have a 7835 though I only got it MIB, not MISB.

In any case the cypress tree that came with it is slightly bent giving
it the windswept look.  I don't have any new cypress trees yet to
compare, but it does look like the pictures that Huw posted.

It is also alot softer plastic than the other pine trees.

Kevin