 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3815
Re: In the shadow of bent trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:14:09 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:GoALpK.47p@lugnet.com...

In addition to the warped trunk, the plastic seems to be softer
than other trees in my collection (as Huw has also pointed out), and the
base does not lock to other bricks with any strength at all.

I am sorry to hear my trees were not the only bent ones...

I have never seen an original cypress tree to know if the plastic
formulation has changed or not, but presumably someone here has some old
ones they can compare these new ones with.

Huw