 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 481 – 500 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Since i came out of my dark ages almost 2 years ago, I haven't paid MSRP for any non-SW set. As you said, the value for the dollar just isn't there. I echo the sentiment that I'd rather spend on the secondary market than pay full price for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Time for me to hop on the soapbox too. :) When I first heard they were going to make "bulk" packs available, my hope was that they'd do something like "1000 assorted white" for $30, and so on. The term "bulk" usually implies "large quantities (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) how the quality of the Lego brick is way down. Anyone that has old Lego can put it sid by side with the new ones and can see that there are huge differences in the quality. Here are a few: 1. The old Lego were much brighter and had a better (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) I'm not asked, but this is one of my "favorite" topics, since I'm really concerned about the decreasing quality of bricks (to be measured) as well as the quality (playability) of sets (which is quite subjective). I recently bought a 342 ( (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) I have noticed the 'fingerprint' thing too, but I thought it was because the bricks were shinier or more vivid. I haven't noticed any increase in scratching. Though I have noticed that some of the printing is substandard. Though I have not (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) thought that it was something that I did to get them that way. I wondered if I left them in the sun too long, or just played with them too often. Little did I know then that it was because of the plastic. I do not use my CA pieces, but the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

I think the marketing department needs some help. Every time I hear "our market testing shows that kids and parents want juniorization" I am amazed at how large the gap between marketing and reality is. Parents and kids want the exact same things (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Release Date

(...) If TLC doesn't offer an easy way to get a serial infrared tower, there are probably a bunch of folks who would trade or sell you one (who me? I only have 3 RIS sets...). FUT: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 0.890)

  Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....

(...) I have to echo this...I wanted to echo it earlier, but was too busy, and didn't have pictures to go along with it. Many of the things that made the town at NALUG's layout for Supertrain 2001 wouldn't have happened without the bulk packs. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.889)

  ???Where did the HORSES go???

-Set number #5394 (Horses & Saddles) ***Discontinued***?- I ordered 15 sets of #5394 along with a few other sets a week ago from Lego Shop at Home, and on the invoice it said: “The following items have been canceled 15 #5394 Horses & Saddles” “The (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town)

sets
(score: 0.889)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) and (...) I guess that this comment is directed to my statement about Lego disappointing me. I didn't really mean to be so cynical, I was just trying to be realistic. The town role theme really appeals to 4-7 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Mike Horvath wrote in message ... (...) your (...) complicating. Lego has stated that they believe kids don't want to spend as much time building and this was a reason for Jr. sets. The separate bags also speed up the buillding process, but the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.889)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Basically, parents and kids are seeing the piece count go down and the price remain the same (or get worse). The less of an adaptable construction toy it becomes, the less justifiable the high price. I'm less willing to buy it for my son, and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) *Flying* Ninja sets? (quick, TLC! License with "Hidden Dragon, Crouching Tiger"!;-) (...) You miss the whole point of "impulse items". You don't go searching for them. You buy them without having planned to in the first place. (...) I'm (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.889)

  The Refocusing of LEGO

Hi everybody, Over the last few months, I have begun to come out of my second LEGO Dark Ages. Whereas my first Dark Ages was brought on by “growing up” and having “better things to do” than play with LEGO, the second one was brought on because of a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.889)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Lou's original post, on the current state of Lego, made me pretty sad. I'm now 28, so I grew up as a kid playing with sets from ~1978-1990, a truly wonderful time for Lego. Thankfully, I saved everything I had and they are now part of my collection. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.889)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Ok you missed my original point. Bulk tub prices are an acurate reflection of material costs. Actual sets from both Mega Blocks and Lego have added printing and R&D costs. So why the huge price difference. Consider that TRU had Mos Espa (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

(...) The market sets the price. Retailers will charge just as much as we are willing to pay. Scott A (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: New Bulk Ordering Newsgroup?

(...) James, could you give some examples of non-marketplace bulk ordering topics? Do you mean things like selection, quantities, colors, wish lists, etc., or things like speculation, excitement, etc.? (...) Once upon a time there was a thread about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) I didn't mean to suggest that there be no cheap minifigures. Selling them separately (which is what just about every other toy company does) would have advantages- I bet a lot less people would by King Leo's Castle just to get the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.888)

More:  Next Page >>