 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2034
Re: RIS 2.0 Release Date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:46:19 GMT

Matthias Jetleb wrote:
On a related note; if I do get a RIS2.0 instead, I'm going to have a
problem because my older computer doesn't have a USB port. I
understand that the RIS2.0 IR tower will use USB instead of RS232 as
an interface and that's going to leave me high and dry. Will it be
possible to trade in the tower for an older RS232 model when it
arrives?

If TLC doesn't offer an easy way to get a serial infrared tower, there
are probably a bunch of folks who would trade or sell you one (who me? I
only have 3 RIS sets...).

FUT: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

--
Frank Filz