 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 441 – 460 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) sets (...) super (...) point (...) $1!) How about making more cheap sets _without_ minifigs? <set:2886 2886> and <set:2883 2883> and <set:2880 2880> are good examples that already exist, although I can't find 2883 or 2880 anywhere. I bought (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Globe trees, flowers, and leaves?

To Whom It May Concern: Now that we have two sizes of spruce trees -- is there any chance that we can get cypress trees, globe trees, flowers of all colors, the 14 stud leaf elements, the smaller leaves of 6 studs, bamboo elements, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) They shouldn't think of it as "bothering" at all! 8^0 In previous threads people have said that, even if TLC should go belly-up, they would satisfy their Lego needs on the secondary market rather than buying clone brands. That's a heavy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))

(...) I think that's a really important point! Hard to say how much money the Bioknuckles would make compared to bulk element sales if they'd actually gotten that going by now, but it seems like TLC is taking the seductive and risky marketing road (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

Maybe we could look at it as proof that people want to pay less overhead on larger quantities of bricks, or in other words -- they are willing to pay closer to a wholesale price on multiples of the same sets. If AFOL were to be stuck paying full (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

(...) Hm, if LEGO can release these facts now already, then I don't understand why they can't give us the images of these two sets right away. They *do* have images already. I know that because I have seen them. I'm pretty sure the set numbers are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Awesome! (...) Ohohoo, when you say "the future of the product line," I assume you are referring to trains? If so, that sounds very encouraging! Can you say whether rumors of the train product line's demise are greatly exaggerated? Will be any (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

(...) Hmm, not necessarily -- the secondary market changes the whole equation. True, someone has to go and buy X amount of sets and sort through and organize the elements, but I've seen people get very close to true bulk from many sources, for much (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))

You know, I've stayed out of this debate for a long time now, though, I can't stand this anymore.. Granted, I've bought some (all) Throwbots, they were interesting when they first came out... a couple Roboriders, (got as b-day presents). Though I'm (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: The Quality Downfall

(...) For starters, the whole thing was too short and WAY too polite. C'mon, spew some venom, Man! I am of two minds on the issue of whether I care or not. On the one hand, TLC continues to make pathetically stupid choices about their product line (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

(...) Exactly. *Somebody* has to do it. (...) But remember, for most parts suppliers to make it worth their while, they are buying sets in bulk at deep discounts-- 50%-70% off, which has got to be approaching TLC's profit margin. Think of what (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Tom, I don't think this is a lousy idea--in fact I we have suggested it to Brad as one possibility. (Brad, by the way, does still work at LEGO Direct, Todd.) As David Eaton said in the next thread-branch over ((URL) we need to figure out what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Lego distribution problems?

Dear Lego, I always try to shop at locally owned businesses when there is the option to do so, rather than go to the big chain stores. The city where I live (Santa Cruz, California) has a neat little toys and games shop downtown called Game-A-Lot (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Just to say it, that is the approximate price I have paid during the last year for both MISB copies of that set. If it used to go for $200, well I guess the price has dropped. Frankly, I wouldn't pay a lot more than I have on these sets. You (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

I'd like to make a suggestion on the use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego. Of late there has been much "debate" about whether TLC is doing "the right thing" or not, or somewhere in between. While some very legitimate concerns are getting (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) Larry and Todd were specifically referring to the Lego.com *website* in those messages though. From the kids I used to do "Technic class" with, they really loved the Lego website and visited it *a lot*. Between (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?

richard marchetti wrote: <snip> (...) Let's *really* define bulk here. True bulk bricks would be bricks by the thousands, and it is in those numbers where I would expect discounts. Calling their services "bulk" is just TLC using a convenient term. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Great stuff! Are there plans to have such meeting again someday? It's great to hear that Lego is _really_ in touch with their community! I guess the NDA covers future products, or does it also cover other things? Please tell us for a rough (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

Hi Todd, (...) Hm, right now, not even one week later, the first images of the JP3 sets have popped up at another website and people started a discussion about them on Lugnet: (URL) do you say now? Would you now say we are allowed to talk about (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Can I ask if something was discussed? I have been thinking about the studios line. Every store is selling the accessory sets, which I think are rather limiting in appeal if you don't have the main set. Why (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.891)

More:  Next Page >>