 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1716
1715  |  1717
Subject:
Globe trees, flowers, and leaves?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:15:24 GMT

To Whom It May Concern:

Now that we have two sizes of spruce trees -- is there any chance that we
can get cypress trees, globe trees, flowers of all colors, the 14 stud leaf
elements, the smaller leaves of 6 studs, bamboo elements, the
adventurer/belville leaves, and green rope vines in the bulk elements
section of the catalogue?

And as to the vines, I would hope to also have access to modified 1x1 green
tiles with the clip on top as is available in some Belville sets as flower
attachment points on the green rope vines.

A lot of this stuff was available until just recently, or is available now
but not in quantity -- believe me, people want their greenery!  This is one
of the striking features of a model train shop -- all the greenery
accessories available to the home train layout modeler are just right there
hanging off the peg boards and sitting on the shelves.  There REALLY is a
whole market you are just missing with your current marketing strategies.
Get it together, please.  You could be creating a whole adult market of
system modelers but for the difficulty in getting certain items in bulk!

-- Richard