 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 221 – 240 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What the?! Where are the catalogs??

Ok, just curious, why don't any of the Orient Expedition sets include catalogs? I got three of them today and NOTHING. Is this LEGO being cheap or is there some kind of logic behind not putting catalogs in the boxes? Lou Zucaro lou@pause.com (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Advent Calendar: 4124 vs. 4524

(...) Ya! I think the current design thinking may need to be turned around/inside out a bit... several offerings of late feature weird agglomerated models (think about the McDonalds promo packs of a few years back)... individual models are cool, but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.287)

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

Why don't start producing and sell those 'classic' sets? I think there's a great demand! Next to such sets I'm also in search of red Technic beams. And, you've guessed, they're not available at S@H ):-( (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.286)

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

(...) Even if you are not in the US, you can still get DACTA sets. For example, in Australia, Moore Educational (URL) sell this stuff, and the DACTA site has a list of all the suppliers in other countries. FYI, the cost in Australia is $16.50 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) If there's a market for things like the Statue of Liberty sculpture, I believe there's a market for similarly-priced sets that are more traditional Lego System sets. Of course, the non-Star Wars sculptures have largely disappeared - so maybe (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.286)

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

(...) Hmmm, these kind of stores are getting more and more scarce every day! I used to have some addresses in my neighbourhood, but some of them closed their shop :-( I also found some shop in the east of the Netherlands and there I bought lots of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

I think the demand for such sets would be low - although a few hardcore fans might buy several, the mass market appeal is not there. Remember that the huge UCS sets have all been associated with Star Wars, so they have an enormous fanbase to aim at. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.285)

  Meta-Legends?

Hey everyone - I had a crazy idea over the weekend. I know this will NEVER happen, but I thought it was interesting enough to share and discuss. Most of us agree that the Legends releases are one of the best things that TLC has done recently - (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.285)

  Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

Jake, I just returned from a trip to LLC, and on the way there, we hit the Lego store in Downtown Disney. I was hoping that if you hadn't heard of the following, you could look into it before it causes too many headaches for Consumer Affairs. One (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) Oh me too, and I do think your idea would be great (I'd love it if they reissued all the Ninja sets as a big box). I just don't think Lego will go for it. James (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) Paul, I will give this one an 'A' for originality and innovation. But I have to disagree that it would make for a good practical solution. Here's my reasoning: 1) Some folks may only be interested in one or two particular sets from the entire (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) I used Classic Space just as an example. It's a popular theme (& my personal favorite), but it's just one possible idea. There are plenty other themes/years that could get the same treatment. Town sets from the late '80's-early '90's for (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) Oh no! Think of the concequences (sp?)! I would sell my house to buy mega-sets like that! Where would I put my Lego when it rains? Where would my two cats and girlfriend live? /\/\ark "I would sell my house, realy!" de Kock (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

"Paul Hanson" <paul.hanson@latitude.com> wrote in message news:H659v3.B0w@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) happen. (...) parts (...) What about people who want to see a space set from a different year of issue? I'd say that depending on the year, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.284)

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) The big reason I order the packs is that I want black 28 stud baseplates. The sets with black baseplates always come with 24 stud baseplates. Of course I don't use baseplates all the time, but for many cars they work just fine. Frank (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.284)

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) I recently received a 3737 and the baseplate was fine. I did order it at the same time as a lot of other stuff so it was shipped as one of many things in a huge box. Maybe the warping has to do with the packing and shipping? (The big box meant (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.284)

  RE: Message boards on LEGO.com?

Jake, I think that pictures of (at least) sets would be essencial. So, would it be possible to include pics in the msg instead of explicit URLs ? I don't know how your Tech/Web designer would implement this, but it could have some extra fields (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Other related products

(...) The probably are in the same category ('exclusives' or so). Is suppose picks three randdom sets from the same category. Since a single set can be in multiple categories, this can be a different category than you would expect. Eric (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.283)

  Availability and duration of specials - a few questions.

Recently the small Life on Mars set #7303 Jet Scooter was on special for $2.50 AUD, however this set stayed there barely a week, and then vanished from the store completely. I was hoping I could order at least a few of them myself, however, by the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.283)

  Other related products

Maybe I just don't have enough to do in my life but I am constantly nagged by this question ... What criteria is used to determine the "Other related products" on a product page on S@H? It's not a fixed set of 3 items as it changes if you force a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.283)

More:  Next Page >>