 Trains / 18478
Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:48:53 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
No matter. I don't order these either, I find the boxed train cars to be a
far better value (since I don't really WANT the baseplates for the most
part, all I want are the wheels/buffers/couplers/bogie plates) since for
just a few dollars more you actually get a lot more elements. Especially the
hopper, it's a great source of tan if you need wheels anyway.

The big reason I order the packs is that I want black 28 stud
baseplates. The sets with black baseplates always come with 24 stud
baseplates. Of course I don't use baseplates all the time, but for many
cars they work just fine.

Frank