 Trains / 18489
Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:06:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jerry Sievert writes:
In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:

The big reason I order the packs is that I want black 28 stud
baseplates. The sets with black baseplates always come with 24 stud
baseplates. Of course I don't use baseplates all the time, but for many
cars they work just fine.

i ordered some of the 28-long red's at the same time i ordered 3737,
those came fine.  unfortunately, i'm stuck with either red bases,
or making my own most of the time if i want something that large ;-)

Jerry, do try going the Customer Service route with your warped ones. As
other posters relate, CS is friendly and helpful and will do everything they
can to set you right. (sometimes they can't of course but it's not for lack
of trying)

If you have to have 28 long blacks this is about the only way to go, I
guess, short of parting out 12V era stuff to get them.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4093

I may need to recant because I might just be ordering a few 3737s myself, I
have some 7740s and 7745s I want to upgrade and give extra cars to.