 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5371
Re: Other related products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:21:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kerry Raymond writes:

For example, the product 3439 Spy Runner (a City themed plane) is currently
showing me the following related products:
* Ultimate Lego book
* Statue of Liberty
* Pizza To Go

but I am at loss to work out why they might be related.

The probably are in the same category ('exclusives' or so). Is suppose picks
three randdom sets from the same category. Since a single set can be in
multiple categories, this can be a different category than you would expect.

Eric