 Model Team / 701
Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:52:27 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Jennifer Clark writes:
In lugnet.modelteam, Rosemary Regner writes:

Where were these half price?

From "Toy Stack" in Glasgow, which subsequently closed down. They used to
have some really good deals on Lego there.

Jennifer

Hmmm, these kind of stores are getting more and more scarce every day! I
used to have some addresses in my neighbourhood, but some of them closed
their shop :-(
I also found some shop in the east of the Netherlands and there I bought
lots of old stuff (in '96 a 8860 and 8862 for less than 50% of the price!).
Now they don't have old sets anymore and some $*&$^# bought the rest :-(