 Model Team / 697
Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:

Why don't start producing and sell those 'classic' sets? I think there's a
great demand! Next to such sets I'm also in search of red Technic beams.
And, you've guessed, they're not available at S@H ):-(

They were going at half price here a couple of years ago, I bought three of
them, my only regret now is that I didn't buy more! I would buy another now
though right enough, it is a good set that one.

Jennifer