 Model Team / 688
Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:54:34 GMT

Well, if anyone overseas wants one, I can get one for them at cost with the
following caveats/rules:
    They have to still be in stock ;-)
    2 per person limit (though several people can have theirs
            shipped to one address to save shipping costs)
    Payment via PayPal ONLY
    All PayPal fees paid by you (overseas CC-funded adds
            1% on top of the "normal" gouging)
            If you pay with a PayPal balance or EFT, there shouldn't
            be any fees)
    All shipping paid by you.
    You email my HOME LEGO email address (lego at vfaq.com)

This is pretty much my always open offer to get US-only stuff to people
overseas.

Duq wrote:

Maybe that's why it says 'Not available' in Holland. I guess it's one of
those 'we found a few boxes on a shelf' that's only available in one or two
markets...

Duq

"Paul S. D'Urbano" <durbano@optonline.net> wrote in message
Hey all,

Was just browsing LSAH and noticed the 5563 Racing Truck under the name
"White Tractor Trailer Cab".  Hasn't this been discontinued for a while?
Maybe this will be a "white" Christmas for some Model Team fans who missed
this one before...

Have a happy,
Paul