 Model Team / 695
Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:35:16 GMT

Joe,

I don't know many beams I need exactly. Next year I would like to build a
huge crawler crane (Mammoet) and first I have to study the real thing. Also
I have to break off one of my current models which content a lot of red
pieces. I know I have sufficient small red beams. I'm actually only in
search off 12 stud and 16 stud beams.

Anyway, thanks for your attention!

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Joseph Woolley writes:
Dennis,

I was just browsing on the Lego Pitsco Dacta site (which I know is US only),
but they had a package of Red Beams:
   (16) 1x2 beam with hole
   (8) 1x4 beam with 3 holes
   (4) 1x6 beam with 5 holes
   (4) 1x8 beam with 7 holes
   (4) 1x10 beam with 9 holes
   (4) 1x12 beam with 11 holes
   (4) 1x16 beam with 15 holes

Item number is (W77) 9927  44 pieces.
Cost: $9.50 (US)

If this is something you can't get where you are; I would be happy to work
out buying and shipping them to you; conditions apply (of course)

Hope this helps!

// Joe

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Why don't start producing and sell those 'classic' sets? I think there's a
great demand! Next to such sets I'm also in search of red Technic beams.
And, you've guessed, they're not available at S@H ):-(

In lugnet.modelteam, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Maybe that's why it says 'Not available' in Holland. I guess it's one of
those 'we found a few boxes on a shelf' that's only available in one or • two
markets...

Duq