 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 141 – 160 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) Well, so do I, but I think you have to compare like with like! 7315 (LOM) Solar Explorer has 242 pieces, 3 figures and was released in 2001 at US$35. It has a rating of 63 by LUGnet users. 497 (Space) Galaxy Explorer has 325 elements, 4 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  New 2002 Soccer Sets

I just saw the images Tim posted from the new 2002 Lego lineup. The new soccer sets ((URL) and (URL) they've incorporated a lot of improvents over the originals (larger goal area, sliding fielders). Will Lego S@H offer any upgrade packs to those of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  New Harry Potter sets

All, As of Friday 13th September, all the NEW Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets sets will be available for you to order via Shop at Home. In the next week, retailers will have the sets too. Enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) I think you'll often find that the retailers don't delay, but simply (such as in Australia) they haven't even got the sets yet. Having spoken a sales rep for my local BigW (think local version of Wal-mart) November is a much more likely date (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) I think it's pretty clear that I am not suggesting even one thing against Mr. Coats. I and a few others have asked the very question that Coats is asking and received no replies at all. Some people jumped all over me because they thought my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Is Lego false advertising the new 2003 sets?

Hey all, After looking at MARZ and seeing the awesome new Town and Train sets I found something that kinda bugged me. To see what I am talking about, look at these sets for an example: (URL) I see what looks like new electric light up parts. I was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Short, sweet and to the point. You summed up the entire problem in your last sentence. LEGO buyers are BEGGING for good quality sets. (...) The point that I think often gets lost here is not *keeping* the sets together forever (you're right, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Is there a reasonable chance that is these sets sell well enough, older "classic sets" might also be re-issued? I would imagine the number of parts that would need to be re-tooled or replaced by other available pieces would be small in any (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) You mean Brad didn't just fire back a quick and timely response to your query? Gee, will wonders never cease...and you were polite and everything too! What was the point of your being on Lugnet again, Brad? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) What was the point of your post, Richard? To make fun of Tim because he didn't know that TLC wouldn't respond in a timely manner? Or to take the opportunity to take another shot at Brad? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: "Chrome" sets 4816-19

(...) But to what end? Does it really seem to you that Brad or TLC is more likely to respond to your acerbic tantrums than to a politely worded request for information? If in fact TLC is slow to respond in any case, does it seem probable that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) I second that. I saw the Big minifig model on sale at legoland - almost missed it. The model was in a very plain, ugly box. There was no color, no pretty pictures - nothing. this shows me that it is a mail order item. (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) "obligatory without obligation" seemed a dead giveaway to me. :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: old sets return

(...) <snip> (...) They got new numbers 10036 and 10037 but they are no longer on the web, must have been a slip on LEGO's side. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: old sets return

(...) Ah, so it wasn't a dream, it was more like a premonition! :-) Maggie C. (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: old sets return

(...) Hm...so that means there's a chance that they might show up at the Lego Outlet(s)....cool! I've noticed that the Dawsonville, Georgia (Atlanta area) had a truck the other week with a lot of cool stuff...Imperial Shuttles, they had 4 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) With all us AFOL's going spend crazy and I'm sure a fair bit of kids will too, I can't see them fail! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?

(...) Then I must be mistaken. My apologies. It was my understanding that at least one of the original thoughts behind LEGO Direct was that it would provide sets directly to consumers, in much they way you can effectively 'shop' on eBay. As well, I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

(...) Like I stated earlier, the problem for old LEGO set instructions for sets from 1955 to 1972 is that 1) Town was alone in the LEGO System world until Train came out in 1966, and others in the 1970's and 2) classic windows came in 9 window (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.112)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gyq7yx.Hso@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) good. (...) Yes, that's what I was getting at. The older sets just seemed more universal, but that is the price to pay if we want more different (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.112)

More:  Next Page >>