 Town / 4219
Re: old sets return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:29:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.town, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.town, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Hey, check out the "What's New" page at Shop@Home:
http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

In the Hard To Find section, they list Pizza to Go and Breezeway Café!

Perhaps in the near future, we will get pleasantly surprised again by LS@H?

  Apparently it was a flub.  I just got off the phone with Enfield (they're
  there on weekends now, hurrah!), and they said that yes, the stock numbers
  are in their system, but no, they're not yet orderable--maybe in a week or
  so, when these statuses are changed.  So you can't even place a backorder,
  but the items *definitely* exist.

Ah, so it wasn't a dream, it was more like a premonition!  :-)

Maggie C.