 Town / 4203
Re: old sets return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 05:10:38 GMT

They are gone!!  I can no longer view them.  However, I did place an
order earlier for the Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe and received
a confirmation for them.  Here's what showed up in my confirmation:
(looks like remakes)

1  10036 46              Pizza To GO         (previously known as #6350)
19.99
1  10037 46              Breezeway Cafe      (previously known as #6376)
22.99

"Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.town, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.town, Robin Werner writes:
In lugnet.town, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
Hey, check out the "What's New" page at Shop@Home:
  http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

In the Hard To Find section, they list Pizza to Go and Breezeway Café!

--
Tim Buchheim

Cool! I never had a chance to get a Pizza To Go set last time, now I can • get
one or two! Who know what's next in the town line-up? Only time will • tell...

Build on...
Robin Werner - GFLTC

  For some reason, I can't see them anymore.  Did they
  accidentally goof?

  LFB

Doh! They are gone... I guess I should of ordered, the Pizza To Go said
available at $19.99. They had 10xxx numbers, I think they are remakes, not
old stock.

Hopefully they come back...
Robin W