 Town / 4229
Re: old sets return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.town, Ken Godawa writes:
They are gone!!  I can no longer view them.  However, I did place an
order earlier for the Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe and received
a confirmation for them.  Here's what showed up in my confirmation:
(looks like remakes)

1  10036 46              Pizza To GO         (previously known as #6350)
19.99
1  10037 46              Breezeway Cafe      (previously known as #6376)
22.99

I was able to place a phone order with S@H yesterday for 10036 and 10037,
though the second one will be backordered until the end of March.

Jason

After reading thru this thread, I was wondering if Lego Direct was planning
this as a surprise to be announced at BrickWest.  Since they announced the
Metroliner at BrickFest, perhaps they were going to follow this pattern at
BrickWest?  Anyway just a thought...

- Keep Building
   Jim F.