 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1361 – 1380 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

HOW TO DO BULK SALES IN THE 21st CENTURY ~~~...~~~ Be prepared, this is long... I hope you find it is worth reading. I think it is time we stopped guessing what The LEGO Group's real costs are. None of us know; period. Some people with actual TLC (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

sets
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) <excellent price / cost analysis snipped> (...) A few points to consider in the price analysis: I believe the 1200 piece buckets, and other, similar offerings, are kind of a loss leader for Lego; they don't aim to make a profit on them, but (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.194)

  I am looking for a roof brick.

I am looking for low-sloped roof bricks like the ones used in certain sets circa 1986 as found in the following sets: 6689 Post Office (Todd's search results bring back Post-Station but the set has the black 3x3x1 low slope corner roof brick which (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 0.194)

  Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct

I used Jason Catena's very useful table of sets available from Lego Direct and made an Excel 97 spreadsheet that calculates total cost of an order when you fill in how many copies you want of each set, including discount and shipping. It's at (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

sets
(score: 0.194)

  Re: I am looking for a roof brick.

If you are in the U.S., kbkids.com has the 6497 on sale right now for under $12, too. Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:006e01bfe0f1$54...lth.com... (...) sets (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 0.194)

  Re: train windows

(...) Maybe these are extra bits from sets they are making now for next year? Richard (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.194)

  Re: I am looking for a roof brick.

(...) (URL) can be ordered on-line from The Construction Site in Waltham MA, USA. (URL) look under Dacta -> Supplementary Sets. (...) Amen, I would even go for some of these in some Illogical colors for say a Gingerbread type house or other special (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 0.194)

  Re: train windows

I find it hard to believe that they're willing to give up the econmies of scale here. How many of us are there? 1000? Compared to the number of children who consume sets one at a time... well, let's do the math: 300 or so million people in the US. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.194)

  Re: Got my other order wrong (Re: Got my order wrong)

THANK YOU for saying something! I got my eToys order last week, and didn't even open it - I ordered 3 sets of roadsigns. Sure enough, there were 3 white sub-boxes in the order, so I only got ONE QUARTER of what I should have! I called, complained, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Got my other order wrong (Re: Got my order wrong)

I just got my order for 2 sets, and found 2 small plain white boxes. opened one of them and thought it didn't look like 172 pieces. I was impressed on how quick they got my order to me. 3 days, standard shipping. they did upgrade to priority mail at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Got my order wrong (was Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!)

Right. I've seen them with printing, but never totally clear. I have a number of the town vehicle sets with the ambulance (mentioned in the other post). brian (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: train windows

(...) Not all of them. I know, at 8, I would have noticed as you probably would have also. And my six year old daughter would probably notice also. But my eight year old daughter would probably be oblivious. (...) I think it's much less sinister (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) in (...) Well, what I meant was that although we would call it the wrong piece and certainly complain, a child may not since they're less likely to make a complicated roof. It's still a roof apex brick, even if it's the wrong one. And maybe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  train windows

(...) Even a child would notice that the piece on the order form is not what he got. (...) They know exactly what a train window is. I bet there is a very good reason(s) why they offered transparent thin walls instead. A couple possibilities come to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  (canceled)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) Its funny, they actually did fix one of the errors right away. The picture for the 2x8 brick pack was actually a 2x10. That was mentioned here and fixed very quickly. I would think they would fix the page although I think they must be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Got my order wrong (was Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!)

I didn't get them myself. I'd like to see them posted somewhere as well. I like the fact that they seem to be making things that aren't available in any sets at all. I could easily be wrong, but I don't remember the clear 1x4x3 thin wall pieces (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: Bulk Economics

(...) <snipped discussion of prices> (...) I think that our orders will speak for themselves. I don't see LDirect selling very many sets of red bricks at those prices, not when they're cheaper in bucket sets. Perhaps not even white or black. So, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.193)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) I have to agree that the pricing seems high. Even if you use a /stud costing, bulk doesn't offer a discount. The blue tub cost you less than a half cent/stud(I only buy them when they're on sale. :) ) The existing service packs cost (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.192)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Hello Brad, thank you for your considerations of Japanese market. You are worried about disparity of costs, especially due to high sipping costs. However, this is an inevitable problem since Japan has no domestic production fasilities. If you can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.192)

More:  Next Page >>