 Database / Brictionary / 117
Re: I am looking for a roof brick.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.db.brictionary, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Erik Olson writes:
It sounds like you mean the 3x3 low-slope outside corner brick. (convex • corner)

A pair of black ones come with 6497, Twisted Time Train
A pair of blue ones come with 3053, Emperor's Stronghold
20 red ones come with DACTA 9265, Low Slope Roof Bricks

Don't both metro and retro station have these in black?

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4554/4554-17.html

You can get these in red in good quantity from the Dacta Roof tile pack.

These can be ordered on-line from The Construction Site in Waltham MA, USA.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Just look under Dacta -> Supplementary Sets.

Agreed, we need more corner slopes, all the different kinds there are, in both
regular and inverse, in all the logical colors. (as well as apex, endcap and
regular)

Amen,  I would even go for some of these in some Illogical colors for say a
Gingerbread type house or other special project.

My biggest wants for LEGO Direct are Slopes in lots of colors and all shapes
and sizes, 1xX tiles in lots of colors, plates (esspecially Large Plates).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: