 Database / Brictionary / 112
Re: I am looking for a roof brick.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:11:10 GMT

It sounds like you mean the 3x3 low-slope outside corner brick. (convex corner)

A pair of black ones come with 6497, Twisted Time Train
A pair of blue ones come with 3053, Emperor's Stronghold
20 red ones come with DACTA 9265, Low Slope Roof Bricks