 Database / Brictionary / 113
Re: I am looking for a roof brick.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:49:35 GMT

Six (6) black ones come with both the 4554 Metrostation and 2150
Retrostation.

Four (4) red ones come with the 633 Red Roof Bricks which is (I believe)
still available in Europe.  I bought three or four when I was last in
Stockholm (which it looks like I am headed back to in late August).

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh
http://www.nclug.net

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
It sounds like you mean the 3x3 low-slope outside corner brick. (convex • corner)

A pair of black ones come with 6497, Twisted Time Train
A pair of blue ones come with 3053, Emperor's Stronghold
20 red ones come with DACTA 9265, Low Slope Roof Bricks