 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 397
396  |  398
Subject:
Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:03:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I used Jason Catena's very useful table of sets available from Lego Direct and
made an Excel 97 spreadsheet that calculates total cost of an order when you
fill in how many copies you want of each set, including discount and shipping.
It's at

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hpatey/tools/ld_select.xls

It prints nicely on two letter-landscape pages as is, and if you know how to
autofilter, you can select Nonblanks in the "I Want" column to make a shorter
(perhaps!) list to read out into the phone.  Hope someone besides me finds this
helpful; feedback appreciated.

Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada