 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1020
Re: Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:22:41 GMT

I've updated the spreadsheet I made to facilitate ordering bulk parts from Lego
S@H, to include the new items from the holiday catalog.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hpatey/tools/ld_select.xls

It ought to work for both Excel 95 and 97 now; please let me know if anyone
have trouble with it.

Cheers, Heather
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

In lugnet.lego.direct, Heather Patey writes:

I used Jason Catena's very useful table of sets available from Lego Direct and
made an Excel 97 spreadsheet that calculates total cost of an order when you
fill in how many copies you want of each set, including discount and shipping.
It's at

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hpatey/tools/ld_select.xls

It prints nicely on two letter-landscape pages as is, and if you know how to
autofilter, you can select Nonblanks in the "I Want" column to make a shorter
(perhaps!) list to read out into the phone.  Hope someone besides me finds
this helpful; feedback appreciated.

Heather Patey