 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1019
Re: 1x in Bulk Please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:35:12 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:

Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Lite Blue, White, Clear,
Black, Brown, Tan, Gray, Dark gray,

You forgot Teal and Imperial Violet (The purple from the Grimace McDonald's
Happy Meal set.)

Nope, I didn't.  Personally, I can't think of anything worthwhile to build out of
that color (And I'm a HUGE Vikings fan;), but then again I'm a train and town guy
interested in "real life" colors rather than "fantasy" colors such as the
flourescents and many of the Scala and Belville colors.  I *did* forget light pink
which is an excellent color IMO.

YMMV
-John

I suspect some people will want that horrid cyber slam purple
too.  Imperial Violet on the other hand is my holy grail of lego colors. I
bought over 40 Happy Meals just to get a bunch of those Imerial Violet slopes.
I really want basic bricks and plates in Imperial Violet to go with them.)

-Lord Insanity