 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1023
Re: 1x in Bulk Please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, James Powell writes:
The following are not _AS_ needed
Blue
Red
Black
White
Green
Yellow

1x1,1x2,1x3,1x4,1x8,2x2,2x3,2x4,2x6

Because they are available in the 3033 buckets.  We would be better served for
bricks like that in true bulk quantities (IE, allow someone other than TLG to
get K8's or the like of them...10,000 bricks/time kind of deal, not 100)

You forget here that the 3033 bucket is not avalable worldwide, (selfish,
very selfish :-) I feel extremely frustrated that we are deprived of this
great brick source. I want compensation !
So, your statement only go's if the 3033 bucket will be offered as well.

Greetins, M. Moolhuysen