 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 311
Re: Got my other order wrong (Re: Got my order wrong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:52:49 GMT

THANK YOU for saying something!

I got my eToys order last week, and didn't even open it - I ordered 3 sets of
roadsigns.  Sure enough, there were 3 white sub-boxes in the order, so I only got
ONE QUARTER of what I should have!

I called, complained, and told them to tell the shipping dept to STOP opening
those boxes!  She said she'd send a letter over to the supervisor in shipping.

And they're sending me another 3 "sets" - we'll see when I get them if they are
FULL sets or not.

Brian Lanning wrote:

This is probably off topic here, but eToys mixed up an order of mine also.  It
seems whenever I order the dacta road sign set (advertised with 172 pieces),
they open the box and send me one of the sub-boxes.  They always fix it and
send me another so I end up with more signs than I'd bargained for.  The
confusion is interesting though.

brian

--
Tom Stangl