 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 272
Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:44:30 GMT

Black windows with CLEAR glass???

My 10 packs all came with trans-blue.

Greeeeaaaaat, that's all we need, totally random color choices for windows.

I'd order the "train windows" in a second if I KNEW I'd be getting clear (I
already have tons of trans-lt-blue), but I'm not going to order any if it's a
crapshoot.

Also, does ANYONE know of a set with a red door with GREEN glass?  Sounds like
they might be pawning rejects off on us!

Ed \"Boxer\" Jones wrote:

I am still happy as heck about bulk ordering.  However, I must warn you about
two misrepresentations of the elements as shown on the Bulk Ordering Selection
graphics.

1. Train windows - are clear NOT light blue tint as shown.
2. 1x4x6 Red doors have GREEN windows, not clear as shown.  I am seriously
considering returning the doors.  I hate the green windows in the red frame.

That said, I am loving the white, red and black tiles, the 2x4 roofs and the
1x4x5 black windows with clear glass.

Ed "Boxer" Jones
222.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html

--