 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 121 – 140 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Got my order wrong (was Re: Got my order - two warnings!!!)

I didn't get them myself. I'd like to see them posted somewhere as well. I like the fact that they seem to be making things that aren't available in any sets at all. I could easily be wrong, but I don't remember the clear 1x4x3 thin wall pieces (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.915)

  Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct

I used Jason Catena's very useful table of sets available from Lego Direct and made an Excel 97 spreadsheet that calculates total cost of an order when you fill in how many copies you want of each set, including discount and shipping. It's at (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

sets
(score: 0.914)

  Re: train windows

(...) Not all of them. I know, at 8, I would have noticed as you probably would have also. And my six year old daughter would probably notice also. But my eight year old daughter would probably be oblivious. (...) I think it's much less sinister (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  (canceled)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) in (...) Well, what I meant was that although we would call it the wrong piece and certainly complain, a child may not since they're less likely to make a complicated roof. It's still a roof apex brick, even if it's the wrong one. And maybe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) Its funny, they actually did fix one of the errors right away. The picture for the 2x8 brick pack was actually a 2x10. That was mentioned here and fixed very quickly. I would think they would fix the page although I think they must be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  train windows

(...) Even a child would notice that the piece on the order form is not what he got. (...) They know exactly what a train window is. I bet there is a very good reason(s) why they offered transparent thin walls instead. A couple possibilities come to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  Re: I am looking for a roof brick.

If you are in the U.S., kbkids.com has the 6497 on sale right now for under $12, too. Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:006e01bfe0f1$54...lth.com... (...) sets (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  RE: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) All I was saying was that the time the machines were used in the sorting, etc of LD orders was time that was being taken from the task of sorting for the sets to be released, and as it was stated that the machines are kept running 24 hours, I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  Re: I am looking for a roof brick.

(...) (URL) can be ordered on-line from The Construction Site in Waltham MA, USA. (URL) look under Dacta -> Supplementary Sets. (...) Amen, I would even go for some of these in some Illogical colors for say a Gingerbread type house or other special (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) You need to re-read his premise - the lines would handle BOTH Bulk and sets. To whit: (...) And NZ had BETTER than an LD for years, yet noone let the secret out. (...) Want to back that up with details? The only real exclusives I currently (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  RE: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

One minor problem with all this...If TLG were to decide to do this, then they would end up putting a sizeable percentage of their machinery to work on the production and filling of customer orders. This machinery would therefore not be available to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) And why would that hurt TLG? Remember, LD parts will most likely have a MUCH higher profit margin, as there are ZERO middlemen in the distribution path. (...) I wouldn't even know who to call as a distributor, unless you mean S@H/LD. And if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) Well, I used S@H from Israel and forced my uncle to ship the sets to me... (I think the first time I did that was at 13). -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 05:52:48 GMT, you wrote: Benjamin, either I didn't do a very good job on my initial post or you didn't read carefully enough. If you read my reply to Erik Olsen, you'll see that this reorganization of primary and secondary lines (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

Erik, you raise many excellent points. I outlined the core idea, the plan is in the details. Some thoughts on what you have said. (...) Erik, if TLC has production lines than currently run unmanned, there is no reason a different organization of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Bulk Prices!

(...) <excellent price / cost analysis snipped> (...) A few points to consider in the price analysis: I believe the 1200 piece buckets, and other, similar offerings, are kind of a loss leader for Lego; they don't aim to make a profit on them, but (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Is a BSB really worth $350 plus shipping?

(...) Actually, I'd expect that one of the most significant factors in the price of pirate ships is if someone is stocking up for the pirate game. My stocking run was quite noticeable to a lot of pirate fans. If the price seems to be levelling off (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.913)

  Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

HOW TO DO BULK SALES IN THE 21st CENTURY ~~~...~~~ Be prepared, this is long... I hope you find it is worth reading. I think it is time we stopped guessing what The LEGO Group's real costs are. None of us know; period. Some people with actual TLC (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

sets
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

Ian Sinclair <sinclair@cadvision.com> wrote in message news:39643b6f.527169...ion.com... (...) Maybe that is the case, but I've seen one report that the facilities they use are fed from a set of huge silos containing raw ABS materials in different (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.913)

More:  Next Page >>