 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 857
Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:04:40 GMT

Jared,

When I called the regular S&H number, I received the same response. They then
forwarded me to a customer service # where they recognized the numbers, but
still had limited information. Thanks to 2 phone lines and LUGNET, I was able
to verify the set numbers through their descriptions. (ie "catapult", "dragon
rider")
Call 1-800-835-4386 for customer service.

I called soon after Brad Justus posted about availability and ordered mine. I
did give them a heads up that these things would most likely be flying off the
warehouse shelves.

Kudos to Todd and Suz for getting the 481- chrome series entered into the
online sets reference guide quickly.

-Kyle

P.S. The customer service rep was taken aback that I seemed to know more than
she did about these items (thanks to the discussion boards). She also was
impressed that there was a website (LUGNET) devoted to LEGO enthusiasts.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jared Stewart writes:
Hey Everyone,
I just tried to order the Chrome Knights sets via S@H, but the operator told
me that they don't have any of those set numbers.... Is there something
special that you have to mention to order them? Are they all sold out?  Or is
it just that the Weekend staff can't handle specials?  If anybody has the
answer out there, please I would really like to own a set of the Chrome pieces
and I live on the West Coast where Lego apparently doesn't care enough about
collectors to sell these specialized sets.